10 April 2018

Jade's March Favourites

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hi everyone welcome back to our blog, it's Jade here. It is 4 days until my 18th birthday, I am super excited. Whilst I am loving April I decided I would reminisce about the good things in March. So, I decided to do a March favourites, I hope you enjoy.


My first favourite of March has to be this makeup palette from Estee Lauder. I received it in a Christmas gift set a year ago for Christmas. I generally used it for the big mirror. However, recently I have been travelling a lot and I decided to use it because it has pretty much half my face in it! My blusher, bronzer, highlighter and a few similar shades to the ones in my urban decay pallet. So, I decided to give it a go. I really love it and all the shades are very pigmented. I am not sure if the shades are available to buy separately or if they were a limited edition for Christmas, but they are so good.




The next favourite I loved during March was these 'Simple' face make up remover wipes. I usually do not use face wipes to remove my make up because I find my skin becomes red and blotchy. I find using face wash and warm soapy water is better. However, when Lydia and I went to Niall Horan we grabbed a packet to use in the car so we could take our make up off and get straight into bed when we got home. Ever since then when I get home from work late, I have been reaching for these!


My third favourite has to be 5 Second's Of Summer 'Want You Back' single. I absolutely love this song. It is a new style the band is going for. Which I do like. The single has made me very excited for the new album to come out. It is a catchy tune and I recommend you listen to it.


Photo Credit: 5SOS Vevo

Another favourite from March is the fact I have gone out and done more. Since now both Lydia and I can drive we have been out more. A few weeks ago we visited a farm and helped bottle feed some lambs and I really enjoyed that. Then we both went shopping in Manchester and then saw Niall. I have enjoyed getting out more and creating more memories.



The final favourite from March has to be Wispa bars. Yes, I know they have been around since like ever. I recently fell back in love with them. I got an Easter egg and the chocolate bar inside with it was a Wispa bar and ever since then, I have craved them again and again. I love them.



That's it from me, Jade. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. The next time I will be on the blog writing a blog post I will be 18! Wow. Hope you have a great week!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com
Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS