7 August 2018

What I've Learnt In 18 Years

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,



Hello everybody, welcome back to our blog, it's Lydia here. How are you today? It's my 18th Birthday tomorrow (8th August) and I'm so excited. Anyway, to celebrate my birthday with I blog post I thought I could tell you what I have learnt in the 18 years I have been around. Obviously you learn a lot in 18 years, so I will just go through a few of them!

One thing that I've learnt in 18 years is that not everyone will like you. This is something that happens, not everybody in the whole world will like you, there will be people that dislike you, but there will always be people you dislike too. So, don't try too hard to get people to like you because you shouldn't have to try too hard for someone to like you.

Another thing I've learnt is that you don't have to like the same things as everyone else, you can be yourself. For example, you don't have to like the same music, TV programmes or movies as everyone else. Be individual, don't feel that you have to like what everyone else likes to fit in.

The third thing for this blog post that I've learnt is that sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone and try new experiences that you wouldn't usually do. Sometimes, you just have to push yourself, but it will always be worth it in the end.

The last thing for this blog post that I have learnt is that family and true friends love you for the way you are. You never have to change for them as they love all your imperfections no matter what, and will always stick by you with whatever you do and choose in life.

Anyway so that's it for this blog post. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed reading! What have you learnt in your lifetime? Thank you again for reading!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS