31 July 2018

What's In Jade's Beach Bag

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

There is nothing like going to a gorgeous beach on a hot summers day! Well, I can't say it's all white sand and deep blue sea here in England... but we do have good fish and chips. So, I guess it has its pros and cons! Anyway, as we have been blessed with a glorious summer this year, I have found myself going to the beach more often! So, I thought it would be a great idea to share what is in my beach bag.

Firstly, my beach bag is this really cute deep blue Ted Baker bag. My mum bought me this with the matching flip-flops. I love this bag and I love the fact it is waterproof because its that plastic material that makes it easy to brush off the sand and water.  I would recommend this bag.


The next thing in my beach bag is something that takes up most of the room. It is my beach towel. Can we appreciate the pug? I have to admit to getting this picture was not easy! It is essential you bring a towel because then you can wipe off the sand!


Suncream is a must have in anyone's beach bag, especially mine. I burn so easily so I always have to lather myself in suncream. I usually use factor 50 but as you can see this is a factor 15. It's because it is my mums and mine had run out! Bring suncream!!


A book is something that is always in my beach bag because it gives me something to do on the beach. I love the sound of crashing waves whilst I get lost in a cracking book. In my beach bag this time I brought 'Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine' I loved this book so much. On first impressions, I found it a slow starter and struggled but about halfway through I could not put it down. Highly recommend this book.


The final thing I always bring in my beach bag is a bottle of water. It is essential to keep yourself hydrated when it is boiling hot outside. So, I always pack one in my beach bag so I can have a drink on the beach to cool myself down.


I hope I have given you some ideas on what to pack in your beach bag this summer! Have a great time at the beach and remember to stay hydrated! What is your summer essential in your beach bag?

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS