28 March 2019

My Mum And Me



Clasping my tiny hands onto my mums fingers as I was placed into my mothers arms for the first time in the hospital, was probably the first time we bonded - well if you don't count the stomach kicks whilst I was in the womb! Ever since then it's always been me and my mum. I truly count my mum as   one of my best friends and I have always looked up to her as a role model. If I can turn out as confident, head strong and amazing as my mum then I know I'll be just fine.



The fact that my mum has raised me independently is such an inspiration and I have never gone without anything that I ever needed. The fond memories that my mum and I have created will forever live within my heart and I hope as the years go on we can create some more! One of my most recent favourite memories is when we went to Ireland a few years back, I enjoy spending quality time with my mum.



I would say we're very similar and I have been able to learn from my mum. Seeing how independent my mum is, has defiantly worn off on myself. This is because I would like to think I don't depend on anyone to carry me to places I want to be. If I want to get somewhere whether that's in life or a career path for example, I know from seeing my mum strive for what she wanted I know I can do so too.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mum for everything she has ever down for me, putting a roof over my head, raising me single handily and making my tea! I know it sounds cliché but my mum is the best in the world and I wouldn't change her for anything! We may have our little arguments but it shows we care about each other! So this Mothers Day I would like to show how much I appreciate everything my mum does for me, Thank you Mum, I love you Xxx



Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS