19 April 2019

What Jade Got For Her Birthday - 2019


Celebrating your birthday is something that I thoroughly enjoy each year... I mean will I be saying that this time in 50+ years! I just enjoy the whole atmosphere, the friends and family oh and the cake - which this year I had a Llama cake and it was yum! I am very grateful for the presents I receive for my birthday and I wanted to share some of the items I got!

First up is this gorgeous Ariana Grande perfume. I have to admit this was on my wish list because I wanted the 4th perfume to join my collection of Ariana Grande perfumes. This smells so much different to the other scents, it is so much more grown up. Due to it being a stronger scent rather than sweet it lasts so much longer throughout the day. Plus the packaging is so cute!


The next item I got for my birthday was from my mum and it was a day out! She bought me a spa day and we enjoyed an hour long massage plus the use of the facilities. I even did the ice bath... so cold! I throughly enjoyed my day as it was just my mum and I. We went shopping before hand and got some clothes and then went to a pub for lunch it was very yummy!


The third item I got was from Lydia and it was these adorable Koala bear earrings! How cute are they? I am currently wearing them now and drinking out of a Koala bear mug... I feel such a Koala enthusiast! ... drink every time I just said Koala bear... oops! In addition, these are simple but effective and I like that they are small and dainty as I am not a fan of big earrings, so I love them!


I also got these Friends the TV show merchandise. I got a beach towel which I will defiantly be taking with me on holiday plus a white board which I think I am going to write my weekly tasks that I need to get done! Everyone knows I love Friends and especially because I am going to Friends Fest in London in September... very excited!!


Thank you to everyone who bought me a gift and helped me celebrate my 19th birthday! I had such a good time so thank you!

Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND





1 comment:

  1. I love posts like these, one because I like to have a nose about people's gifts (lol), and two it gives me ideas for my own wishlist. 😉 My favourite item is the perfume! That cloud packaging is very cute. Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS