26 April 2016

Lydia's Top 5 Lipsticks

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hello, today's blog post is by Lydia and as you can tell by the title this blog post is about my top 5 lipsticks. I have quite a few lipsticks and these are my favourite. As you can tell from all the lipsticks they are mostly by Avon but that's because a friend works for Avon so mum tries to buy something each time even if it's only little, and majority of the things I've got from Avon is lipsticks or lipglosses. Also they are such good value for money I can't help but love them. 


The first lipstick is by Avon and it's called 'Red' it was about £4.99 and I think it is a very good lipstick, I've had it quite a long time, I wanted to try a different colour as I normally stick to one colour so I wanted to go more red, although this is called red it has a pinky tone to it. It is long lasting and you can wear it for a night out and it will last a long time.

The next product is this lipstick by Gosh, I had never heard of this brand before I got this lipstick, this was also when I wanted to go a bit different although it is a nude colour it's quite dark, but I like it. It's called 'Raisin' it is a Matt lipstick which I quite like. This was around £6, this doesn't last as long as some of the others I have but it looks really nice on. So I guess for that amount of money I can't moan! 

The third lipstick is another one by Avon, it is also a Matt one and it's very light, even though it's light I still like it because it looks really nice on, it is a very plain colour but is a really good Matt nude colour. It's called 'Perfectly Nude' I think I got this in a set with eyeshadow so it cost around £6 again for both of them, but it's fairly long lasting and worth the money.

The next lipstick is one that you would have seen a lot of in my blog posts, this is because I absolutely love it, it is by far my favourite of all my lipsticks, the colour isn't to bright or too dark it's just right. It's sort of like the one by Gosh although that one is a bit more brown. This lipstick is by Maxfactor, it is called 'Rosewood' it looks really dark but it's actually lighter on when it's on lips, I think it cost around £7 but it is really worth the money and I would buy it again and again as I love it so much.

The last lipstick isn't actually a lipstick it's actually a lipgloss, this is my favourite lipgloss I own and I thought I could add it into this blog post as it is one of my favourites. This lipgloss is yet again by Avon and is called 'Pale Peach' it's light and pale which is why I like it, it does also have a little bit of glitter so is really nice when your going out as it's a subtle yet effective. I think it was about £3 so quite cheap but it's good quality. It would be great to store it in a handbag somewhere, and use it during a night out. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I would recomend these lipsticks as they are all really nice and are all  quiet cheap. I definitely like the drugstore make up as I think majority of them are good value for money. Thank you for reading this and hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Please share the pea pod love ! 

Thank you !! 

Lydia Xx

Where to find us : 

Joint Accounts: 
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog 
Email for any enquiries: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter: Dewey_bear 
Instagram: THE_PERKS_OF_BEING_JADE 

Lydia: 
Twitter: Lydia_Greyhound
Instagram: Lydia_Greyhound



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS