18 September 2016

First Thoughts On College Life

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,


Hello everyone today's blog post is by me, Lydia. By the title you can see that this blog post will be about my first thoughts on being at college. As you all may know both Jade and I recently started college. This was a big change for us seeing as we had been in a school with same people for 5 years and we're now going to a college where we didn't know many people. So in this blog post I will tell you what I thought about college in my first few weeks of starting.

I started college properly on the 7th September, I was very scared to say the least. I was starting a college where I was probably not going to know anyone there. As I'm doing a course that is stereotypically a boy/mans course and job I was even more nervous. We got into the classroom and I was literally the only girl in there! Like the rest was all boys. Fortunately a girl came in after a while, I felt a little less nervous as I wasn't the only girl there, I was very relieved.

Although I've been going to college for nearly 2 weeks I'm still nervous, I mean I like college but it's still weird and I don't really talk to many of the people in my class unless I need to or if they talk to me first. Even though I'm friends with the other girl in my group we don't talk very much, she is very shy and doesn't like talking to new people. I don't either but I had to try and make friends as I know no one there and I had to at least make an effort.

I like going to college even though I don't really like most of the people that are in my group, the college is nice enough and all the people there are nice so it's balanced out. Plus sometimes people in my group can be humorous and make everybody laugh, mainly because they say something stupid.

It's also really weird not going to school everyday seeing the same people that I've seen for the last 5 years and some longer but seeing new people that I never knew until now is quite cool. I also find it weird not having Jade talking my ear off all day!

I'm enjoying the course I'm on and very greatful to have the opportunity to learn a new skill. Hopefully as the weeks go on I can learn more and develope my love for learning. Maybe as the weeks go on and it becomes less awkward I might make more than one friend. I also love that my college is in the town centre so I can literally go shopping in my breaks. I love that. 

Anyway, thank you all for reading about my first thoughts on college and what I think of college life, I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. We would also like to mention that this is our 100th blog post! Which this is a perfect opportunity to thank everyone for reading our blog, we are really happy that we have achieved 100 blog posts and can't wait to continue writing more!  It's coming soon that we do our 10,000 views giveaway. As soon as we hit 10,000 views then we will tell you all more about our give away then. Thank you all very much! Hope your having a good day! 

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,   

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS