21 December 2016

Top 5 Christmas Songs

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hello again everyone! How are you today? Are you ready for Christmas? Only 3 more sleeps to go. Today's blog post will be by Lydia. As I'm sure you all know by now we are doing a little count down to Christmas, so, I thought for today's blog post I would do my top 5 favorite Christmas songs! Now, I've been listening to Christmas music for quite a long time, as me and Jade both love Christmas we have been listening to Christmas music since July/August time... whoops! Anyway, as we both love our Christmas music, it is only right for me to share my favorites with all of you. So, lets get on with the blog post. All rights for the pictures go to the owners.
My first favorite Christmas song is a classic, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You. This song is such a classic, it came out 22 years ago so isn't that old but its one of the most well know Christmas songs, especially in my family when I play it on repeat so everyone knows the words. As the song has quite a lot of high notes, I try to reach them, I nearly break my voice as I can't sing, let alone any high notes but hey, I sound great in the shower! I really love this song and it always gets played every year, without a doubt.
My next favorite Christmas song is Step Into Christmas by Elton John. I have put this as one of my favorites because not only do I like the song but me and Jade have a bit of a joke that we don't know the lyrics and we just guess the lyrics instead of learning them. In the chorus we sing, "Step into Christmas, stepy stepy step step" We know that they aren't the lyrics but we can't now learn the lyrics after thinking that for years! Plus it is a really good song.
My third favorite song is The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl's Fairytale Of New York. This song is another song that I will listen to every year without a doubt as I love it so much! I also have a story of this song with some family friends which is another reason why I love it and it makes me laugh during the song, plus its just a brilliant song.
My 4th favorite song is Michael Buble's version of Santa Baby. I love all the versions of Santa Baby but my favorite has to be Michael Buble's. I love all of the songs on his Christmas album but if I had to pick one then it would be Santa Baby, I'm not sure why but I just love his version. I listen to his whole album every Christmas as I love him, his voice and his versions of the most famous Christmas songs.
My last favorite Christmas song in this top 5 blog post has to be Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande. I'm not the biggest fan of Ariana Grande and if I'm listening to an album or playlist and one of her songs start playing then I will listen to it but I won't normally search up her music unless I feel like I really want to listen to her music. Jade loves Ariana Grande and is always listening to her music. However this song is different, I think its because it's a Christmas song and I love Christmas songs!

Anyway guys, that's the end of this blog post. I love a lot of Christmas songs so it was really hard to pick just 5, but these songs are the ones I listen to the most and have memories and jokes with them which make them my favorites. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post and are all getting ready for Christmas, not long now! What are your favorite Christmas songs? Thank you again for reading and I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. We will have another post up tomorrow! Hope you are enjoying our little countdown to Christmas.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,   

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 


Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS