26 September 2017

What's In My Travel Bag

Hello, It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here, 


Hello, everyone, it's Jade here, hope you are all well. As you are reading this I am currently sunning it up in Cyprus! So I am writing this blog post in advance. I guess you could say that's where I got my inspiration for this blog post. Today I am going to be showing you what's in my travel bag! I also tried out a new style of photos on this blog a new lay out etc. Let me know what you think, I still used my Canon 700D. I don't have a specific bag to go traveling with other than my small suitcase but for holidays and long flights, I tend to bring a rucksack for bits for on the flight! So for this flight, I am going to bring my college bag as it's a rucksack and quite big so I can carry things. This bag is just a standard grey Hype bag. 




So the first thing that is an essential for in my travel bag is my iPad. I always bring my iPad so I can watch movies and TV series. I have the Netflix app so I just pre-download things and watch them on the flight. A TV series that I always bring is Gavin & Stacey as you all know by now, it's my absolute favorite series in the world. So that will keep me occupied for an hour or so. 





My next essential for my travel bag is my iPod. Again sticking with the gadget line. I won't go on too much about this as it's basically for my music. I also bring my phone but that's standard. 






The next thing that is in my travel bag is my passport! This is a must especially if you are traveling abroad.... I wouldn't get anywhere without it. On my passport, I have this blue fluffy Me to You cover and I've had it on since I was about 8 years old. I just don't wanna take it off because I love it!


Another item that in my travel bag is a book. Wherever I go traveling I love to bring a book especially when I'm on a long flight as it kills time. The book I've decided to bring on my holiday is Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven. I have read All The Bright Places By Jennifer Niven before and I loved the book and her style of writing. So after reading the blurb on the back I was hooked, I actually can not wait to start reading this on my holiday.



My last item that goes with me in my travel bag is Vaseline lip balm. I try not to bring liquids and fluids etc as they will be taken off me at customs so a tin of Vaseline works well. When I'm on the plane my lips dry up so much! So I try to keep applying this as it helps moisturise my lips. My favourite one is the Aloe Vera one. 


Well, that's it from my travel bag. I hope you enjoyed it. What is your number 1 essential for your travel bag? I'm very excited to go to Cyprus next week, be sure to keep an eye out on what I get up to over on my social media. Thanks for reading this blog post it means so much to me. Have a good day!


Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

3 comments:

  1. A good book is a must for me when I am travelling! Loved this blog post:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a book in my travel bag! Hope you have a good holiday. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have a book wherever I go too! It's to kill time. Dr Minesh Patel bedford

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS