14 November 2017

Shawn Mendes 'Signature' Perfume Review

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,



Hello everybody! Welcome back to our blog. Today's blog post is by Lydia, and as you can tell by the title it's a review. Today, I will be reviewing the Shawn Mendes perfume 'Signature'. Earlier this year Shawn Mendes released his unisex perfume, I had heard a lot about it, and really wanted to try it as I like Shawn Mendes.

After he released it, I was debating whether or not to get it, I kept looking at it online and nearly getting it, but in the end I didn't want to commit to getting it just incase I didn't 100% like it, so, I left it for a while. Then a couple of weeks ago, me and my mum went shopping, so I decided to go into Boots and see what it smelt like, and I really liked it. So I decided to bite the bullet and get it. I got the 50ml bottle at £31.

When I first got it, I liked it so much I didn't want to use it, so I was only going to use it when I was going out, but now, it's my everyday perfume. I love it so much! Its quite hard to describe what it smells like, it's kind of a musky smell, if that makes sense. It's really nice though, and it last quite a while too.

I'm so glad that I got the perfume, as I use it literally everyday, and love it so much. Plus, I love that the smell stays for a while too! I also love the little metal guitar pick with his signature on it, it's so cute!

So, that's the end of this blog post, I hope you all enjoyed it. I seriously recommend this perfume, if you're looking for a new perfume. I love this perfume a lot, I use it everyday! Thank you again for reading.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 

Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS