7 November 2017

University? Is It For Me?

Hello, It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hi everyone welcome back to our blog. It is Jade here and today I am going to be discussing the dreaded word 'University'. Now it's coming up to that time of year where everyone my age and above is rushing to get their UCAS applications done and their personal statements written. I feel like my whole life I have always planned to go to university straight after college and then hopefully follow my dreams in the dedicated course. However, when reality actually kicked in (sometime last year) I realised that I hate media and really do not want to continue with media after this course at college. So then came the decision on what I want to do when I am older.







The truth is I really don't know. That is completely fine to not know what I want to do, or so they say. I can't help but think that maybe it isn't. I sit there and look at all my friends and see how they have planned out their lives and know fully what they want to do! I envy them, I really do. I've spoken to my tutor and she's offered me a few courses that would suit me and what I have described in what I want to do. Then when all said is done, at the end of the day, it's down to me to choose what I want to do. As of right now, I don't know what I want to do.

Looking at the university prospectus and looking online to see what courses they offer, like there are so many. I did not even realise a university could offer so many courses. I can say though it has widened my eyes to look what there are. My friends at college are all looking at universities and seeing what courses are available. That has kind of helped me as I have been looking at a few universities and seeing what courses they have to offer and which one's would suit me.

My plan after college is to take a gap year. However, when I say gap year I don't mean going around the world and trying every cuisine. I mean hopefully try and find an apprenticeship in a field of work that I could potentially work in. I am hoping to look into marketing and promotions. So if I get one year worth of experience under my belt I will be able to make my decision in what I want to do.I want to make sure I fully know and enjoy what I want to do before I throw loads of money to University fees.

So, I will not continue to bore you all with my University stories. I hope my experience has helped you see that it isn't always best to rush into things. Make sure you are 100% sure what course you want to do. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 


Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS