17 January 2018

Jade's 2017 Favourite's

Hello, It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's Jade here. I can not believe it actually 2018, I feel like 2017 went by so quickly. I would just like to take this time to thank everyone who supported us through 2017 and read our blog posts. It means a lot to us, from the bottom of my heart thank you. So without further ado, let's talk about my favourites in 2017.


My first favourite of the year is a TV show, I feel like everyone and their mum has watched Stranger things.... but I hadn't until 2017. I absolutely loved the show and I would recommend it to everyone. It is so gripping and Mike and Eleven are my favourite characters ... oh and Dustin. You can watch this TV series on Netflix and I highly recommend you watch it.


Photo Credit: Wikipedia 


Another favourite of mine is another TV series.... well now you know how I spent 2017 haha! It is Riverdale, I am sure I have spoken about it on the blog before but it is so good. The second series is so gripping and trying to find out who the black hood is omg. Lydia loves the TV series too, which says something as Lydia is not one for new TV series. So it is a good shout.



Photo Credit: MTV



My third favourite of the year 2017 is this Revlon foundation. I usually stick to high-end foundations but in 2017 I decided I wanted to try a drugstore foundation. I am so glad I did, the Revlon foundation is absolutely great and I think it is an absolutely great dupe for the Estee Lauder double wear.... but cheaper. So I could not recommend this enough.


My next favourite was going to Brighton in May. I went with Lydia and it was such a great trip, I fell in love with Brighton and the people in it. The beach was great and the everyone was themselves and I really loved that. I loved going to the Pier and eating gelato. I would 100% go back there and I do see myself going there in the future.


My fifth favourite is a music album. My love for the Foo Fighters grew stronger this year and especially when their album 'Concrete & Gold' came out. I love it so much my favourite song is 'Run' Lav it. It is a feel-good album and I have to admit I am guilty to singing to it at the top of my lungs.


My next favourite is my car, I absolutely love 'Felicity Fiat' I have a Fiat 500 in grey and I love it so much. I guess I could tie in that I am proud that I passed my driving test the first time! I have been able to gain some freedom and drive anywhere where I want and whenever I want, which is great.



This favourite is doughnuts. Before the year 2017, I actually did not like doughnuts and didn't eat them. However, I ate the dum dum doughnuts in Brighton and literally loved them especially the croughnuts. Then in Nottingham, I tried Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the first time and yeah basically I'm hooked haha.


This is a random one, this favourite is my Helix piercing. I have wanted this piercing for a while but I was scared to get it in case it hurt. However, I finally bit the bullet, Lydia and I went to get some piercings done and I finally got it done. I have to say there was barely any pain and would 100% recommend getting any piercing done by a needle. The picture is taken 10 minutes after I had it done so it is quite red.


My final favourite of 2017 is our blog. Mainly the fact we won 'Teen Blogger Awards'- Best Joint Blog of 2017. That means so much to us, thank you to everyone who voted. It gave us the confidence boost we needed and gave us the inspiration to work harder on our blog. In 2017, we got a new blog layout and a new header. I actually love that so much especially the fairy lights... I mean they twinkle what's not to love. So I guess this is where I say thank you, without you reading our blog posts then our blog would not be recognised for an award.



That's a wrap! It is quite nice to close the door on 2017, even though I had many great times and made loads of memories that I will cherish forever, I did experience some lows that I do not want to experience again and I am glad I am leaving them behind in 2017. I am also happy that I have surrounded myself with people who love me and respect me.


Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND







2 comments:

  1. Loved this post. Think I need to ry the Revlon foundation out as I've made my way through pretty much every other one in the drugstore haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much glad you enjoyed it!! the revlon foundation is so so good I always have one in stock incase I run out haha! - Jade from 2 Peas In A Pod Blog

      Delete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS