23 January 2018

What I've Learnt In 2017

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here!



Hello everyone, welcome back to our blog. Today's blog post is by me, Lydia. As you can tell by the title, this blog post is all about what I've learnt in 2017. I feel like 2017 went by so quickly! I have achieved a few things the past year and obviously learnt a thing or two along the way. I have to say 2017 went by so quickly. It did share it's few ups and downs but I am glad to say I overall enjoyed the year. So, let's get on with the blog post!

One of the main things I've learnt over the past year is to not care what people think. I used to care what people thought of me, and I thought I had to act a certain way and say certain things. But now, I don't care at all what people think of me! If people don't like me then I ignore them and get on with my life, I'm not going to let people bring me down. This has really improved my confidence and self-esteem. Why should I care about what others think? I am who I am and I am the way I am for me, not anyone else. I highly recommend everyone to take a step back for once and realise how immature you are if you judge people by the way they are. Treat people with kindness .... (please note my Harry Style's reference there)

Another thing I've learnt in 2017 is to not worry too much about the future. Obviously, I still do think about the future especially with a future career, but I try and concentrate more on the day ahead not 2 years ahead. Before, I got stressed about what I was going to do in the future, but now I've learnt to not worry about it too much and not to think about it as much as I did. I really like this new change in me, I definitely feel more relaxed now and happier in myself.

I have also learnt how to drive in 2017. I am proud of this too. I started driving on my birthday (8th August) and have made a lot of progress. I can't wait to pass my test and drive myself around and have my own freedom. Driving is such a liberty in England and I feel like everyone at the age of 17 jumps at the chance to drive, which I can not blame them! Driving will allow Jade and I to go on more trips this year which means better blog content! So we are all winning... right?

I've also learnt more in college, this is a pretty boring one, but I have learnt more. In 2017, I finished level 1 and started level 2! I can't say I enjoy all of my course (especially the paperwork), but, I have learnt a lot more knowledge on everything than last year (which I guess you do at college-haha!) However, I sometimes impress myself when I actually remember how to do something! College has taught me a lot of knowledge not just with my motor vehicle course but with life skills.... I interact with so many more people now and it is so nice and fresh to meet new people and learn about them.

So, that's the end of this blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading! I hope I did not bore you too much, but I wanted to document the year 2017. As a whole 2017 was quite tough for all of us especially the terrorist attacks and horrific stories coming from Hollywood.... but it has only made us stronger and brought us all together as a nation. We all are here for each other and never forget that. What have you learnt from 2017? Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on learning how to drive! I'm learning too! I'm a bit of a late learner though- I'm over 18 and still haven't got a permanent license yet. Just practicing on a learners permit.
    Thank for sharing this :)
    Kanra Khan

    twitter || instagram || facebook

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS