6 February 2018

5 Ways To Make Your Room Cosy

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hello, Jade here I hope you are all doing well. There is nothing better than coming home from a busy day at college and having some relaxation time in my room.  My room is so cosy and I have tried to make it as homely as possible. As I don't think you can fully relax unless you are in a cosy and calming environment. So, I decided to tell you my top 5 tips on how I make my bedroom cosy.

The first thing I do to turn my room into cosy 101 is turn on my fairy lights. I have 3 sets up in my room and they are all cool-toned (white), I personally prefer the cool toned ones because the warm light ones are too yellow and just do not feel cosy to me. I have them on my bed frame and they are the ones that I turn on the most.



The next thing I do is light some candles. My absolutely favourite scent is spiced apple or any spicy winter scent. I love to light these even in the summer because I just love the scent. The candle I reach to the most to light is my Zoella Christmas one. It is called 'Cosy Christmas', I thought it seemed fitting with the theme of this blog post, I had to include it haha!




My third tip is to pile your bed with cushions. I am such a cushion enthusiast! I do love a soft cushion. My bedroom is grey and white themed and they all match, urghh I love it. Having cushions on your bed just makes it so comfy and cosy I love it.



The next tip kind of ties in with the third tip, it is to have a super soft blanket or throw to snuggle in. I use this soft grey throw from the range and it is so soft, it's unreal. This just makes it so cosy, I am very happy.


My final tip to making your room nice and cosy is to personalise your room. By this I mean hang up sentimental pictures and pictures of memories that make you happy. As when I am happy I feel cosy and warm inside. So, in my room I have my Brighton photobooth pictures with Lydia hung up so I can see them. I love seeing them it reminds me of how happy that trip made me.


That's a wrap! If you do follow my tips I hope you have a cosy evening watching some films or reading a book and really do relax. Thank You for taking the time to read this blog post, thank you very much.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,
Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS