22 May 2018

Morphe 350S Review- A Year On

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,


Hi, it's Jade here and today I am going to talk about the Morphe 350S pallet. Yes, I know what your thinking... the craze for these pallets were a year ago? Well actually I was apart of this craze and I impulse bought this pallet for around £23! So, I thought it would be interesting to do a review on the pallet after I have used it for a year.


So, first thing is do I think the pallet is worth the money? Yes, I do. I think £23 is a reasonable price for 35 shades. That works out at 65p per shade. Bargain. Compared to my beloved Urban Decay pallet which retails at £39, I do think you are getting a good bargain! In the pallet, I chose there is a variety of browns and burgundy which is what I wanted. It is also the shimmer pallet again I prefer shimmer shades.

The bolder colours are very pigmented and stay on for quite a while throughout the day. I do use an eyelid primer. However, the lighter shades such as the gold's aren't that pigmented and do not stay on my eyelid for the duration of the day. Which is a shame as I do prefer to use gold shades more.


As you can see from the photos, I tend to use the burgundy colours a bit more. I believe the pallet is missing a copper colour of some sort. I tend to use a bronzer on my creases but I think the pallet should come with a colour similar to set of certain eye looks.


Overall, I am satisfied with my morphe pallet a year on. I do think the pallets are worth the hype, especially if you are getting into makeup and you want to experiment a bit more with darker shades. Considering the price it is a no-brainer!


Thank You for taking the time to read my blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful. What Morphe pallets do you recommend?

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com
Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear
Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS