29 May 2018

Book Review - Eleanor & Park

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here!



Hello everybody! Welcome back to our blog. Today's blog post is by Lydia and by the title it is a book review. The book I will be reviewing is Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.

Recently I have been really getting into reading again, and was looking for more books to read. Jade let me borrow a couple of books to read that she really liked. The first book that I read from the selection was Eleanor & Park. This is one of Jade's favourite books, she loves it so much she wanted me to read it, so I did. It's safe to say it is such a good book, like honestly a great book.



The storyline is about two sixteen-year-olds, Eleanor who has curly red hair, and wears men's clothes who recently moved to Omaha, Nebraska (where the book is set) and feels like an outsider as she is new. Then there is Park an Asian American who although he's lived on Omaha all his life feels like an outsider too. Eleanor and Park meet on the bus when no one lets Eleanor sit down, Park is forced to let her sit next to him. Then after riding on the bus with each other they gradually become friends.



If you haven't read this book before, I seriously recommend it. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. Rainbow Rowell did a great job at writing this book, because like Jade it's now one of my favourite books. Its such a feelgood book that makes you smile and that is something I quite like. The romance is subtle and the style of writing is second to none, it is definitely worth a read.

So, that's the end of this blog post, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading! As I said, I really recommend this book, it is a brilliant read. If you have read it, do you like it as much as Jade and I do? Thank you again for reading.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS