8 May 2018

What I Miss From My Childhood

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,



Hello everybody! How are you all today? I hope you're having a good week! Today's blog post is by Lydia and as you can tell by the title, it's what I miss from my childhood. So, in this blog post I will be telling you about the TV shows, toys and more from what I miss about my childhood.


Photo Credit: Wikipedia

So, the first thing that I miss from my childhood is a TV show, and in my words one of the best children's TV shows ever! The Story of Tracey Beaker. I absolutely loved this when I was growing up, I always watched it, even the repeats. It got to the point I'd watched it so much and all the episodes several times my family hated it! I don't know why I loved it so much but I did-haha!



The next thing I miss is a game. The game is Snakes and Ladders, I know I can play this game anytime but what I miss is that when I was growing up we used to play it occasionally as a family, but we don't really anymore, I guess its because I'm older now and I think my family only used to play it with me to keep me quiet!



Another thing from my childhood that I miss is, my teddy bear, Pink Teddy. I think I've mentioned him on the blog before. He is a teddy that was pink, hence the name Pink Teddy, I had him since I was born so nearly 18 years now. I still have him, but he's looking a bit tired now because I used to sleep with him every night for several years. I miss his good condition he was in, but how he's looking now just shows how much love he's had from me!

My fourth and final thing I miss from my childhood is the general growing up, there was nothing to worry about. When I was younger I couldn't wait to grow up, but now I'm nearly 18, worrying about the future etc, I want to go back to being a kid when there was nothing to worry about, sitting on the sofa watching the repeats of The Story of Tracey Beaker for the 7th time!

So, there are just 4 of the several things I miss about my childhood. I'm happy with where I am now, but I do miss my childhood sometimes when things were mostly easy back then compared to now. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post, thank you for reading. Whats the things you miss most from your childhood?

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS