21 August 2018

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Review


Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,


Hi everyone welcome back to our blog! It's Jade here and can I just mention, this is our 200th blog post! Wow and I get the honours of writing it! I feel like we should have done something more special. However, what is not to love about hair care. Our previous blog post was actually about hair care products such as mists etc. So, I thought it would be quite nice to tie in a shampoo and conditioner review.


Starting off this review, I have used bed head products before but only once! I once had my hair washed in a salon, using this brand! I remember saying my hair felt so clean! So, I was given a £20 T.K Max voucher for my birthday and I decided to spend it on this shampoo and conditioner set. It retailed at £19.99. However, online they were working out at £10.50 each so £21.00. So, not much of a bargain.

I decided to go for 'Dumb Blonde' because it specializes in chemically dyed hair. I have a baylage which is obviously blonde, so I thought this would suit my hair type.


The thing that struck me the most was the conditioner is a vibrant yellow colour and the shampoo is a lilac colour! They are easy to apply and work well with my thick hair.  It has made my hair feel super clean and believe it or not added a shine to my hair. I do believe the cleanness of my hair has lasted longer using this duo. I usually have to wash my hair every other night, but I can last two days with this duo. 

Overall, I do recommend this shampoo and conditioner duo from 'Bed Head'. Definitely worth its money and just nice to treat your hair once and a while. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. If you have tried any 'Bed Head' products then please let me know what you recommend!!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS