28 August 2018

What I Got For My Birthday

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,



Hello everybody, welcome back to our blog! It's Lydia here, and as it was my 18th birthday earlier this month I thought I should do a blog post about what I got. I was very lucky and spoilt on my birthday. So, here are a few of the things I got.



The first thing that I got that I'm going to share with you is from my mum, she got me this really cute bracelet. I got other smaller gifts plus my mum did a countdown for my birthday where I got a present every day from the 8th July, until my birthday 8th August, but this was the main one on the day. The bracelet is material with the silver bit which has 'Love you too xxx' engraved on it. I love it.



The next present that I'm going to share with you, is my Ted Baker Clutch. Jade's family, who are basically my second family got me this. I absolutely love it, it's the first Ted Baker thing I have and it's beautiful! Its the perfect size goes with anything and it is so pretty!




The third present that I'm sharing with you is the present I got from Jade. This was a complete surprise and I didn't know a thing about it. Jade got us tickets to see 5 Seconds Of Summer! Jade got them with the presale, but she wanted to keep it a secret for my birthday. So, she acted as if she hadn't been able to get them. This was an amazing surprise to get, and I'm so glad Jade got the tickets as they are brilliant to see live, and I really can't wait till we see them! Along with the tickets Jade also got me a 'Friends' mug which is awesome!




I also got 2 cakes. My mum made me a unicorn cake which had different coloured layers and was so cool, and the 2nd one was what Jade and her nan had made me which had a picture of me and my dogs on it. Both cakes were amazing and delicious!

I also got another couple of smaller presents from family members, I also got money from my dad, brother, and family. I am very grateful for everything I got for my birthday. I loved everything I got and was very much spoilt.

Anyway, that's the end of this blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading. I had a really good birthday and was really lucky with what I was given.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS