11 September 2018

Jade's August Favourites

Hello, It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hi everyone, welcome back to our blog! It's Jade here and I hope the first week or so of September has treated you well! Wow, I just can't believe there are only 4 months left of 2018. So, much has changed! I haven't done a favourite's blog post in ages, so I thought an August one was due!


Starting off my August Favourites is, this amazing book by Gail Honeyman. I definitely do feel like I am late to the party with this book. It is called 'Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine'. I read it on my holiday and ever since I have made everyone I know, read it. Lydia, Lydia's Mum, Our friend Joy, Nan, and Mum. I feel like I will continue to loan it out as well.  I did find it a bit odd in the first 10 or so chapters, but soon after that I was engrossed in the book. I definitely engaged with the character Eleanor and often found myself laughing. I would 100% recommend this book.





The second favourite of August has to be the album 'Sweetener' by Ariana Grande. The queen has done it again, released such a good album. It was released on the 17th August and I have had it on repeat since! My two favourite songs are 'Breathin' and 'Sweetener'!! So catchy and urghh I love it. Again, if you have not listened to this album then I 100% recommend you do!




This favourite is a beauty favourite. It is a matte liquid lipstick by NYX in the shade 'sandstorm'. I really like this shade. I much prefer nude brown shades and this is the perfect shade. When you first apply this to your lips it is very moist, but after a minute or so it dries up and lasts for ages. You don't even need to reapply this during the evening. This I definitely recommend.


So, recently Lydia and I have been going out a lot more. It is so nice to experience new atmospheres and places! We went clubbing for the first time in August! Then went to our first beer festival! All these new experiences. Both were a learning curb for us and we learned more about ourselves, in the fact we knew what we liked as an individual and what was too much out of our depth for us! I can't wait to try more things out of my comfort zone in September! Starting with tomorrow, we are both going to London on our own! So exciting!


The final favourite is 'Terry's Chocolate Orange Pieces'. Is this cheating? I love these chocolates anyways but with this hot summer we have had, I am super excited for autumn and these remind me of Christmas so much! So, I have been eating them to remind me autumn and Christmas is just around the corner! It is so hard for both Lydia and I at the moment. We have made a pact to not celebrate Christmas until November 1st! It is so hard and a few times we have both nearly cracked!


That is all of my August favourites done! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you have one of the same august favourites as me, then please let me know! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, I hope you enjoyed it.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND










No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS