30 October 2018

5SOS Concert




One of our favourite things to do is going to concerts, and what better way to share our love of them then by telling you about our latest concert! Some of you may know that for my 18th birthday, Jade got me tickets to see 5 Seconds Of Summer. Jade completely surprised me with them, we had 'tried' for tickets, but unfortunately Jade said we didn't get any. Then on my birthday (8th August) I opened up to see we had tickets to 5SOS!! (the BEST surprise ever!)

So, the concert was last night, Monday 29th October 2018. It was amazing, they were brilliant again. Ive seen them before in 2016 and they were really good and since then I wanted to see them again, so when Jade was trying for tickets, and she made me think we hadn't got them, I was really disappointed. So, I was very excited when I opened them on my birthday!



The picture above is the support band. The support band to 5SOS were called Lovely The Band, neither of us had heard of these before but they weren't too bad really.



The first song they came out to was Babylon. I love this song, and it was great live! 

They also sang classics of theirs including She's Kinda Hot, Amnesia, Jet Black Heart and She Looks So Perfect. So, it wasn't all from their new album, although I do love their new album!



They were absolutely fantastic again. They sang perfectly and had such good stage presence!


I love all of their music, especially their new album! But I was glad they sang other songs from their past albums. They absolutely nailed 'Amnesia' it was so perfect to hear it live again!


They ended the show with a bow to the crowd. I absolutely loved seeing them live again, it was amazing!

5 Seconds Of Summer where amazing to see live again! I'm so glad we could see them. Thank you so much Jade for the best surprise birthday present! I absolutely loved it!! What is your favourite 5SOS song? 

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:

Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS