23 October 2018

Bewitched Bubble Bar Lush Review




With Halloween lurking around the corner, it only seemed fair to purchase some spooky bath treats! One thing that caught my eye whilst I was browsing the selection in Lush the other day was, this cute cat! This bubble bar is limited edition and has been brought out for Halloween. 

The first thing that drew me to this particular bubble bar was the cute design! I am such a sucker for an animal themed bath bomb or bubble bar! I then smelt it and oh my god! It smelt so good! The spicy woody scents were divine! 



This is what the Lush website says "After a busy day whizzing around on a broomstick, run a bath, crumble this lucky little cat under the water and ground yourself with spicy olibanum. Let superstitions go and allow yourself to be spellbound by uplifting bergamot oil as your twitch your nose and breath in this familiar blackberry scent. Whether in this life or one of the other eight, you'd be a fool to let this pass you by!" - Which I could not agree more. 

When it came to actually using it, I decided to use the whole bar at once! I mean why not? I usually sparingly use my bubble bars but I guess you could say I felt adventurous! The first thing that surprised me was it made the water go jet black. I really liked that, made it dark and mysterious. The amount of bubbles it produced was great as more bubbles the better. 



Once in the water, it was sparkling with subtle glitter bits. I liked that. The bar made my skin moisturised and the bergamot oil was in use! I definitely would recommend this bubble bar to people. If I pass a Lush store again before they go, I will be buying another one! I would rate it a 9/10 ! 


Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:

Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS