6 December 2018

Gift Ideas Under £10


Gift Ideas Under £10

Christmas is the time for giving presents and spending time with your friends and family. If you're like me, then I like to get people a 'main' gift and a few little stocking fillers alongside. So, I thought I would grab a few items that I think would make great stocking fillers and share them with you. PS... these are actual gifts so to my friends and family if you see your gift here, just know I was thinking about you when I bought them!

My first gift under £10 actually breaks the £10 mark but not by much! This Happiness Lush gift set cost £10.95. I think this is a reasonable price because it contains a bath bomb and a bubble bar. They both come in a pre wrapped gift box too. Which I prefer as it saves a lot of time! This gift is perfect for a Lush addict or someone who loves a good pamper and bath time!

Lush Gift Set

The next gift under £10 is socks! I personally think you can't beat receiving a pack of socks for christmas! So, both of these sets are for different people who I know will love them because the theme are suited to the both of them. These were both £3.50 each, so these make a great stocking filler gift.

Socks

Chocolate... I mean it isn't Christmas if you don't get a selection box! I picked this one up because I like the chocolates in it, especially the Malteasres! I am hoping the person I have bought this for shares with me! Joking but that would be quite nice haha!

Selection Box

My final gift idea is dead on the £10 mark and it is a gift from me to me! I picked up this MAC lipstick in mini form. I have never seen these before so I was intrigued, I got the shade 'Twig' it is a gorgeous dark pink shade. Personally I think it is similar to Kylie Jenner Candy K. This is a great stocking filler because it allows the person to try a few shades before committing to the full size product.

Mac Lipstick- Twig


I think this is quite a nice selection for gifts under £10. I tried to get quite a variety but also gifts that my friends and family would like. If you have any ideas for stocking filler gifts under £10 then please share down below in the comments or even tweet us!

Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS