9 December 2018

Ways To Make Your Room Festive


Ways To Make Your Room Festive


It's the festive season, everyone has their Christmas decorations up, from Christmas trees to all the lights outside. And what better way to celebrate than to make your room festive. I personally love making my room all festive and ready for Christmas, seeing as Christmas is the most wonderful time of year after all.

Fairy Lights


The first way of making your room festive, is for fairy lights. I actually keep fairy lights up all year as I love them, but around this time of year they make me feel very festive and cosy. Plus they light up my room so well as I have mine all around my room!

Christmas Duvet


Another way I decorate my room to make my room festive, is by putting my Christmas duvet on. I bought this last year, and I love it. It was from Asda, and it's so comfy and cosy plus it's christmassy so its a win all round! As you can see the duvet has cars driving around with trees on the top, I'm not sure why I love it so much but its just so cute!

Blanket


The third thing I do to make my room festive and ready for Christmas is to have blankets. I love a good blanket to put on my bed to add to my room, and for this time of year I use this one because it is so soft and fluffy, plus it makes my room so cosy and being cosy makes me think of Christmas.

Apple and Cinnamon Candle


When I make my room festive, one thing that really helps is candles. I love burning a good candle, and Christmas are always the best! This one is ......... and it smells amazing! Christmas candles are by far the best candles around. This has to be my favourite Christmas candle scent! Whats your favourite Christmas candle scent?

I absolutely love this time of year, and I love making my room all cosy and festive. These are my top ways of making my room festive, what is a way you make your room festive and ready for Christmas?

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:

Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS