20 December 2018

What Christmas Means To Me


What Christmas Means To Me


We are in the final days of the countdown to Christmas, there are only 5 days to go, how exciting?! I am feeling very festive, especially as its so close to the big day! Christmas is in my opinion the best time of year. All the festivities and its just so perfect, so to celebrate the remaining 5 days, I will tell you about what Christmas means to me!

Christmas is a time for friends and family. For me, it is especially about family, my grandparents live down in London, and I only get to see them a couple of times a year, but because the rest of the family live down that way I don't get to see them that often. Christmas is the main time we all come together to see each other again and have a family gathering at my grandma and grandads. My aunts, my uncle and all my cousins, its so nice to catch up with them properly! We are actually having our family gathering this weekend, which will be really nice!

Another thing that makes Christmas so special is seeing everyone so festive. I absolutely love going round with all the Christmas decorations and seeing everyone getting ready for Christmas. As well as seeing all the families together and the kids ready for Santa, it makes me miss being a kid, but I still love the Christmas season.

One thing I do love about Christmas is that its the only time of year me, my mum, my dad and my brother all gather together and spend quality time, as my brother has moved away from home. Christmas Day is the best, where we all sit down and watch a Christmas film or the Queens Speech tucking into a box of chocolates. I absolutely love doing this, its so cosy and festive, and makes me love Christmas more as I spend quality time with my family!

Christmas is a special time of year for most people, the most special part for me is catching up with the whole family. What does Christmas mean to you?

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:

Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS