14 March 2019

It's Okay Not To Have A Life Plan



It often quite hard to see that other people have their lives planned out. All down to how many children they want to what job they want to do. It can be quite daunting to know that some people around us have 'life' figured out, but I don't. Which is completely fine. So what if I have no clue where I will be in 5 years time, that is the beauty of life. We have our whole life ahead of us, I am only 18 and I have plenty of time to change my career path again and again!

I mean, yes I have to admit some days I do wake up and go to work or go to college and think wow, I should really have some sort of direction of where I want my life to go! But no it really doesn't matter as long as I am surrounded by my true friends and family I am okay with that. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason and yes it does! The fact that I know that the college course I am doing isn't for me is okay on the bright side I have made some friends for life.

I've never really known what I want to do, and it has put more pressure on me recently as I am in my final year of college and need some sort of plan. So, I have made a sort of plan for when I finish college, and that will be to get a full time job, just so I have money coming in until I find what I really   want to do in the future. This is not failing, I look at it as 'buying time' I can enjoy my life with a steady income until I really know what I want to do!

In all honesty, it really doesn't matter if you have a life plan or not. Some people have everything planned, and some people don't, whichever you are it really doesn't matter! So please don't worry that others around you have it planned, when in reality they probably don't they're just winging it!

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS