8 March 2019

Jade's February 2019 Favourites




Looking back on the previous month's favourites is often hard, because some months you've been loving all the same things as before and some months you've been so adventurous that you've got so much to talk about! This month I guess you could say that I am still in Christmas mode... wow yes I did just drop the C bomb in March! I'm still using all my gifts from Christmas 2018 that I have and would love to share!


First up is this Ariana Grande perfume, it is called Sweet Like Candy and it smells so sweet. I have her 1st and 3rd perfume and I love them so much. So when the January sales came around I had to nap the 2nd perfume! Which may I add is the best one out of the lot! I am still yet to try the cloud one but I definitely recommend this scent it is very sweet and lasts quite a while.




Staying on the same page as Queen Ari, I am just so obsessed with her new album, Thank U Next. It came out at the beginning at the start of February and I love it so much! My top three songs are 7 Rings, Fake Smile and Ghostin. I feel like this album is a lot more real and comes from her heart. This isn't my favourite album of hers but it is definitely up there. 



I received this Ted Baker rucksack for Christmas from my Mum and ever since I have used it all the time. I much prefer using a rucksack because they are easier to carry and you can just have them on your back and still have full use of both of your hands. I wanted a black leather bag because it goes with everything.



Photo Credit: https://sharetv.com/shows/sex_education

I feel like this tv series on Netflix everyone and their gran has watched. I absolutely loved it, I watched over one weekend and loved it so much. There are 8 episodes and each are about 30 mins long. It is a comedy series and involves British actors. I really recommend it, there are some sexual references so if you get offended by that sort of humour I don't think you'd like it. My favourite character is Adam I am so fascinated by his character and where his story was going.



My final favourite is this Friends candle, it smells like caramel cappuccino and wow it makes my room smell so good. I haven't even lit it yet because I'm scared it will run out quickly! I feel at some point I will have to use it. However, when it is finished I will clean it out and use it for something, I could plant a succulent in it or use it for odd change.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you had a great February, what's been your favourite last month?

Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS