16 May 2019

Pixi Products Review



Pixi has always been a well known brand to me but I have never actually tried it out. Until recently, I was fortunate enough to have a gift voucher for M & S. So, I made sure I bought a couple of Pixi products and I thought I would share my honest opinion! Is Pixi really worth the hype?

Firstly, I had to try the Pixi Glow Tonic, everyone and their mum has tried and recommended this product. It is alcohol free and is not tested on animals, which is a big green tick from me, plus it is suitable for all skin types so I was quite excited to test it out. I have very oily skin so the sound of a light and nourishing toner that balances the complexion was right up my street. 



I can honestly say... I am sold. I love this product so much and it has become a staple in my skincare routine. I use it after I have cleansed and exfoliated. I 100% recommend this product because it has helped my skin feel so smooth and helps on the oily areas on my face. I can't say it has lowered my acne but my skin feels a lot cleaner. 

The second product I bought was the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser. I have to admit I bought this thinking it was a mud mask, but when it arrived in the post, I found it was cleanser. So instantly I was intrigued by the thought of a mud cleanser, I have never seen one before. 

The mud cleanser helps to clean and detoxifies your pores. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft which is all I can ask for. I do really like this product and I have enjoyed using and testing it out. Although, I have to say it retails at £18, which is quite a bit of money for a cleanser. I would potentially buy this product again but I am aware of other cheaper alternatives out there. 


Finally I received the Pixi Rose Glow Mist as a free gift. I haven't been able to use this product to it's full potential due to it having oil within the product. I have oily skin, as I mentioned earlier so this product isn't suitable for my skin. The mist is a dual-phase treatment that helps to strengthen and protect skin. Infused with seven flower oils including Rose, Argan and Avocado, it replenishes the skin while defending against free radical damage.



Overall, I much love the Pixi Glow Tonic and will re-purchase it once I have ran out. Are there any Pixi products out there you recommend for oily skin? 

Thank You,

Jade 

Where To Find Us: 
Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND



1 comment:

  1. I've seen Pixi mentioned a lot recently but have yet to try it. It sounds like a great range of products, but I have dry sensitive skin, so I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS