10 October 2016

Lydia's September Favourites

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,
Hello everyone, today's blog post is by me, Lydia. As you can tell by the title it's that time again where we write about our favourites for the past month. You may be thinking that were already in the middle of October and Halloween is just around the corner. You are correct to think that but this is the only chance I have had to share my September favourites. The following products are all the things that I have been using a lot and love for the past month.
The first September favourite is the Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo, as you all may know we did recently do a review on this shampoo so you know how much I love it and use it, but I wanted to add it into my September favourites as I use it a lot and am in love with it, it leaves my hair smooth and shiny, and is one of the best shampoos I've used. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good shampoo. You can get it from most beauty shops and supermarkets and also offline, it is a reasonable price for how good it is.
My next favourite of the past month is this detangling spray. I'm not sure if this has been one of my favourites before but I love this, it has saved my hair many times. I use it every time I wash my hair, it just helps take any knots out and also makes my hair less likely to get knots in. It's from Avon and is fairly cheep, it lasts a long time and also smells amazing.
My third favourite is this box set. This is my favourite box set, it's called Miranda and includes the 3 series's of the show. It's a TV show that stopped due to Miranda Hart, the main character, getting older and not wanting to do it anymore as she had grown out of doing it. I've always loved the show and was upset when it finished but luckily I was able to get the box set the other year for Christmas, since I've had it I watch it constantly, I know most of the lines in the episodes and it still makes me laugh even when I know what is going to happen next.
My next favourite is this note book, you may recognise it from the blog post I did about what I got for my birthday earlier this year. This notebook has been a lot of help in college, during my theory lessons on a Wednesday I have to write a lot of notes for future reference, this notebook holds all of them and is a massive help to me. It's also super cute, I love it.
My last favourite is this song it's called Goodbye Mr A by The Hoosiers. It first came out in 2007, I had heard it a few times from 2007 till now and liked it but I recently found it again and I absolutely love it. I listen to it on repeat all the time. It's a pop song from the 00's and is a good tune that I love.

Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and liked reading about my September favourites. What are your favourites for the past month? Do you have a song that you listen to on repeat all the time? Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget that we have our 10,000 page views give away; Click 'Hereyou have 14 days left to enter. Good luck!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,   

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS