31 October 2016

Top 10 Drugstore Products

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,
Hello again everyone! How are you all? Today's blog post is by Lydia and as you can see by the title I will be talking about some of my top drugstore products. As you probably all know that I prefer shopping in drugstores such as boots and superdrug rather then some of the high end brands, this is mainly because I don't like to spend a lot of money on things like make up as it soon runs out.  Anyway, these are my top 10 drugstore products.
The first of my top drugstore products is this dry shampoo. It is by Co Lab, I had never heard of this brand but I wanted to use a new dry shampoo and Jade suggested this as she knew they were a good brand. I got this one as it adds volume to your hair which I think is good as sometimes my hair is slightly flat and this shampoo makes it look more lively. I would recommend this dry shampoo as it's really good, it is also fairly cheap. I think I got this from Savers but most of the other drugstores like Superdrug and Boots also sell it.
My next top drugstore product is this mouth wash, this is probably a weird one but I got it from Superdrug last week, I had a different one before this one which I had run out of but I didn't really like that one as it was really strong and didn't taste nice, however, this one is a much better and it isn't too strong but works really well and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. It is about £2-£3, you can get it form most places but I got it from Superdrug.
My third top drugstore product is this V05 hairspray, I have had this for a while and it's lasting a long time. I don't use it everyday but when I do use it, it holds my hair in place for a long time. It also smells nice which is a bonus! I would recommend this to people as it lasts a long time and holds your hair really well. I can't remember how much it costs but it wasn't too much. You can get this from most drugstores, I can't remember where I got this from but I think it might have been Boots.
The fourth drugstore product that is one of my favourites is this hand cream. It is by No 7 and is from Boots, I can't remember how much it costs but I really like it. I've had it for a long time but it last a very long time, I use it more when I have really try hands, I occasionally do get really dry hands but most of the time they are okay, but when I do get dry hands this hand cream makes them much more softer after just a couple of days. It is one of the best hand creams I've used.
My next top drugstore product is this spray, it is by Charlie and is called divine. It smells really nice, I have used this spray before and really liked it, so I got more. The sprays lasts a long time. I got this from Superdrug but you can get them from Boots, Savers and most supermarkets. They are also on offer in most shops a lot of the time, they also have a range of different sents to choose from.
My next top drugstore product is V05 heat protect styling spray. This spray works really well and I use it whenever I want to use heat on my hair as it gives it that extra protection. As Well as the spray working well it also smells really fruity and fresh. I would recommend it as it works well and is reasonably priced, this is also in most stores, like Superdrug, Boots, Savers and supermarkets.
My seventh top drugstore product is this eye shadow palette, I got it last year when I saw it in the beauty outlet. It has a choice of 12 colours, they are all fairly natural colours as I prefer them over bright colours. This pallet cost £3-£4, it's really good. I would say it's a great dupe for the urban decay naked pallet as I've used Jade's before. The colours are natural and that's what I like about it. 
The next one of my top drugstore products is this body wash, it is from Boots and is by No 7, it smells kind of like a flowery perfume. When I use it my skin feels very soft and silky smooth, the smell also stays on your skin for a while. This body wash wasn't very expensive but it lasts a long time and makes you skin feel very soft.
My ninth top drugstore product is this nail varnish, it is by Barry M which is a really good brand, I have a few nail varnishes from the brand. However, this is one of my favourites, it is called Lap of Honour, it is a really nice lavender colour, it also is a. quick dry which I like as I don't like waiting for ages so the nail varnish can dry. I got this from Superdrug but most other drugstores sell them too.
My last top drugstore product is this lip balm, it's by Vaseline which I think is a good brand, I often get chapped lips and need to carry lip balm around with me and my favourite to use is Vaseline, this one is Aloe Vera which is one of my favourite flavours that Vaseline do. I got this from Boots but most other shops like Superdrug, Savers and supermarkets sell them too. You can get them fairly cheap too.

Thank you all for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed it. These are my top drugstore products, what are some of yours? I really hope that you've enjoyed this blog post. Thank you again for reading! We've noticed we are getting a few more reads these past weeks so thank you if you have recently joined us . Hope you're having a good day! 

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,   

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS