10 January 2017

Jade's 2016 Favourite's

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,

Hello, everyone, I hope you are doing well. It's Jade here. Wow, is it that time already? The time where I tell you guys what I loved throughout 2016. Truthfully I am glad to see the back of 2016 and I hope 2017 is much better. So without further ado lets get on to what I loved during 2016.

Also dont forget to come back to our blog this Thursday to check out our first ever blog interview with a blogger. All will be revealred Thursday 12th January.

So first up in 2016, I loved the Urban Decay Naked Pallet 1. I received it for Christmas 2015, so throughout 2016 I always reached for this pallet. I feel like it has a variety of shades and that is why I love it so much. I feel like my blending skills have gotten so much better in the past year. I tend to use the shade 'Naked' on the eye lid then I put 'Sin' on top. Then I put 'toasted' in my creases and blend them in. After that, I usually put 'Virgin' in the inner corners of my eye lids to brighten up my eyes.




My next favourite of 2016 has to be the Real Techniques blending sponges. You may know that I used to be obsessed with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, I would use nothing else but that brush to apply my foundation. Then obviously I got the new Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (which I would never recommend) Here is my review on that foundation if you want to check it out. (just click the word here). Anyways I bought this sponge to test out the foundation. Ever since then I have always used this sponge. It is amazing and helps me apply my foundation a lot more smoother now. Also, I had washed these sponges before I took this picture but where I use the sponge the most the foundation has stained the sponge. Gutted, if any of you know of a way of getting that out then it would be much appreciated. 




The next favourite I loved in 2016 is the Yankee Candle Berry Trifle. What a surprise to see a candle appear in my favourites. Anyways, this has to be my favourite I got it for Christmas 2015 and I instantly loved the smell. I sparingly used it as I didn't want it to run out as it's a Christmas edition you can only get it around that time of the year. So for this Christmas I was very happy when I received the biggest version of this candle. 


Zoella products in general have been my favourite in 2016. I love all the products I have and I often repurchase. I can not decide if Tutti Frutti or Sweet Inspirations are my favourite range. I love the Soak Opera and I had to buy another one just to take this photo. So everything in this picture is my favourite product from each of the ranges ZoĆ« has released. I was lucky enough to get a pamper hamper for Christmas so I have a fair share of the gingerbread scent. I have to say the gingerbread spray is a little too overpowering for me. 



My next favourite is very random but it is the Thorntons Mini Caramel Shortcake Bites. I am an all round lover of caramel. Anything that has caramel on it I love. So when I found these in the supermarket I had to get them. I know they are unhealthy but once and a while a little bite will not mind. They are so rich in flavour and they are very moreish. I have to stop myself from eating the whole packet. Recently I found out they did white chocolate versions of these.  So I got them for Lydia and I to try. All I can say is wow, once myself and Lydia took a bit we instantly looked at each other and said 'Omg'. They were so so nice. I have just realised I have written a whole paragraph on a caramel shortcake bite, I feel like that says a lot about me. HaHa!


The next favourite of 2016 is Blogging. I feel like in 2016 I fell in love with blogging a lot more. I felt like it was an escape from the outside world. There was nothing more I loved than coming home from a stressful day of GCSE revision and opening my laptop to write a blog post. It helped me unwind and I really enjoyed it. It has driven me to want to do more with the blog this year in 2017 and make it better. Lydia is also on board with that so hopefully this year our blog is much more advanced. 


This favourite is quite important to me. This is because without my laptop I would not be able to blog or do my college assignments. I have the Macbook Air 13 inch. I love it so much. It is light weight and easy to travel with. As I do media I have access to programs like Adobe Premiere Pro etc. I just love it. 



My last but no means least favourite is my Kylie Jenner Lip Kit. I have the Shade Candy K. I love it so much and the lip liner is great I use it all the time. I feel lucky to have one of these and I am glad I bit the bullet and finally bought one.  Candy K suits my skin tone and I reach for it a lot. I personally would not buy another one because of the shipping costs and customs fees. I can't remember exactly how much it cost me in the end but the shipping and customs charges cost more than the lip kit. Don't get me wrong if they were sold here in the UK then I would not hesitate to buy loads more. But throughout 2016 I used my lip kit, I love it. 





Well that is a wrap! Thank you so much for taking the time out your day to read this blog post. We really do appreciate all the people reading our blog.  I hope you have enjoyed reading all about my 2016 favourites, What is your 2016 favourite? Also Happy New Year !!!


Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Jade Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS