31 January 2017

Valentines Gift Ideas


Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here,







Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, It's Jade here. Wow, 1 more day left of January and then we are in February. Which means 14 days until valentines day. So if you are reading this blog post and you have no idea what to get your loved one, you have come to the right place. We have done this blog post throughout the years but each time we come up with new gift ideas, so without further ado, let's get on with the blog post. All Photos are my own.

So first gift idea is Lush products. This gift idea is probably more aimed towards women but I guess you could get your boyfriend these products too. Now I haven't actually had time to go to Lush yet and have a look at their Valentines range. It normally stays the same each year but I have had a browse online and they have brought back the unicorn horn bubble bar. I had this last year and it's amazing. It smells divine I definitely recommend that one. I think I will be doing a Lush order sometime soon as I really want to try the 'Cupid' bath bomb. So Lush is always a winner when it comes down to valentines gifts.




My next gift idea is an activity to do on valentines day. If the weather is on your side it would be lovely to go on a walk. Cheesy I know but you could go to a place that holds lovely memories or go somewhere where you want to create new memories. I personally would love to go for a walk on Hunstanton beach then go for a meal, it doesn't have to be an expensive meal just a cute little meal. I am a very sentimental person and I would love for someone to do this for me. Another great location idea is walking in the woods, seeing all the cute bare trees. It's an inexpensive way of creating memories and it gets you out the house on Valentine's day, that's if you are not already booked in to see the new Fifty Shades Of Grey movie in the cinema.






This gift idea is again an inexpensive way of making your partner smile. You need to start off with buying flowers that is a great way to start of the evening, light some tealight candles around the house and cook your partner a 3-course meal. You can conversate over your lovely cooked food and you are in the comfort of your own home. Then after your dinner, you can relax on the sofa and crack open a bottle of bubbly and watch a sweet chick flick.



My last valentines gift idea is to create a scrapbook. I think I have mentioned this before in a valentines gift idea blog posts. This is a great way to put your DIY skills to the test. Print off some of your favourite photos of you and your partner and put them in the scrapbook you can use old bits of ribbon and cinema tickets that you have seen together to create a nice layout on the page. It might take a bit of work but in the long run, it will make your partners day and I am sure they will cherish it forever.






Well, that is the end of my Valentines gift idea blog post. I hope I have given you some great ideas on how to spoil your loved one on valentines day. Make sure you show them how much you love and appreciate them. Just remember valentines day is not all about gifts and whatever you buy them it doesn't have to be super expensive. As long as you show them you love them, that's all that matters.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, I hope it has come useful for you. Have a great valentines day however you like to spend it! Hope you have a lovely week.


Please Share The Pea Pod Love,
Thank You,
Jade Xx

Coconut Lane Discount Code: peas20
Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 
Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS