20 March 2017

A Letter To My Future Self

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here!


Hello everyone! Today it's Lydia writing this blog post. I hope you are having a good day so far! This blog post is going to be a letter to my future self. I wish that when I was younger I wrote a letter to myself for me to open a couple of years later to see what had changed, like what I wanted to do when I am older etc. So, as I'm of the age where I have to start deciding what career to do, I wanted to write a letter to my future self to see what would change if it would in a couple of years.

In the letter to my future self I have written about what I would like to do in years to come and what career I would like to do and see if it would've changed when I open it after a couple of years. I also wrote about the blog, and what Jade and I have accomplished with the blog. I also put about what we both want to achieve with the blog.

I also wrote about what I want to achieve in the future, a couple of them being, finishing college, travel to different places and get myself a good job that I enjoy and see myself being in for the foreseeable future.

I am really glad that I have written this letter to my future self, I haven't properly decided what year I will open it to see how much has changed, I am thinking to date it for 8th August 2021 (My 21st Birthday) but I may just put it away in my memory box and open it in a couple of years when I go looking through all my memories! As I know Jade wrote one in year 6 to open when she was 16 and then again wrote one for when she turns 21. It is something to keep and look back on, I love sentimental things like that. Who knows maybe I will feature it in a blog post one day?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post! I think it's a really good idea to write a letter to your future self as you can look back at it in a couple of years and see what has changed and how different my life is (if it is different!) Thank you again for reading and I really hope you enjoyed it!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 


Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS