22 August 2017

6 Things In My Room Collab

Hey everyone,
My name is Meg and I am so excited to be guest posting on the 2 Peas In A Pod Blog. You girls are both amazing and your blog is so good I know I love reading your posts! Anyway, let’s get on with it because I am so excited to do this post, it’s something I have never done before and I’m sure it will be really fun and interesting (hopefully anyway haha). Don't forget to head over to my blog to read Jade and Lydia's blog post about the items in their bedrooms.



Okay the first thing I randomly looked at is my guitar. If you read my posts you will know I can be a bit of a music geek and love playing guitar along with a few other instruments haha. I’ve had my guitar for about 3 years (I think) and it is one of my favourite things I own. Also, side note he’s called Fred (don’t judge haha)



My black sleeping mask. I got this free last year when I went on holiday and I have never actually used it, maybe I’ll try it tonight haha. Do you use a sleeping mask?



Koala. This little teddy hangs onto the end of my bed and has done for a few months now. When my family came over from Australia a few months ago to stay with us they gave me this as a gift. He is so cute but unlike my guitar he doesn’t have a name haha. Every time I see this it reminds me of my family and also how much I want to save up to be able to visit Australia someday. Is there any place you really want to go?



My sketchbook. I am not an artist, I’m not even slightly good at it. However, when I’m stressed and worried I love to sit down with my headphones in and have a doodle. This really calms me down and helps me to relax. 



My record player. Like most other things in my room it doesn’t really have a story behind it however, I am in love with it and am so grateful for it.



Finally, I felt like this should be something big and meaningful for the last one but it probably isn’t going to be, sorry haha. It is this diamond ornament. My old friend gave this to me when we were little and every time I see it it reminds me of my past and all the people I thought would never leave my life and the friends I thought would be there forever but a few years down the line and I don’t see any of them. When you look through this diamond you can see hundreds of the same thing but only one of them will be real, just like people you meet in life who might show themselves to be someone they’re not. We will meet fake people, just don’t be one.

So, this post has taught me that I don’t own a lot meaningful things and that picking 6 things out of your room and explaining them is a whole lot harder than you could imagine!
Pick something out of your room and share the story in the comments.
Have a good day,
Meg xxx
Those Dreaming Days

Twitter: dreamingdays5

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS