15 August 2017

What I Got For My Birthday

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here!



Hello, everyone! Welcome back to our blog. We hope you're having a great day! Today's blog post is by Lydia, and it is about what I got for my birthday. As some of you may know, last Tuesday (8th August) was my birthday, I finally turned 17! I can now drive!! I had my first driving lesson on my birthday, which was fun. I got on quite well, to be honest. I enjoyed it, but roundabouts are hard-haha! I got so many lovely gifts for my birthday. So I thought I would share a few with you guys.




So, the first thing I got is this suitcase. My mum got me this, as I didn't have a suitcase of my own, and when I go for weekends away I used a bag I had, that was breaking and really old, so, I asked for a small suitcase for when I go away. This suitcase is small enough to take as hand luggage which is very handy if I go away on a plane! I think it's very practical I love it.



My second thing I got for my birthday is this dressing gown and pyjama set. I saw these in Tesco's, and as soon as I saw them, I knew I needed them. They are so cute, and the dressing gown is so soft and cosy, and I love it! Both the dressing gown and pyjamas as you can see have pugs on, and it makes it just that bit more cuter. The pyjamas and dressing gown are so soft and cosy.



The next thing I got is this throw from my aunty. It is the softest throw I've seen. It's so soft, and makes me feel so cosy! I especially love having a nap with my dressing gown and throw, it makes me feel so comfy and cosy. I love it so much! It also goes well with my woodland cozy bedroom theme.



The forth thing I got is actually a card. I absolutely love this card. As you can see it's from Jade, as it has loads of pictures of us. The card has just a few of the many memories we have together, Jade got me lots of lovely presents, that I love, one is included in the fifth thing in this blog post. The card is just so cute and made me smile with the memories we have shared together.



The fifth thing that I got for my birthday was from Jade. She got me a lot of lovely gifts, but one of my favourites is this candle. It's so cute and unique. I think it suits my room a lot, and it's just so cute. A cactus shaped candle. How amazing is that! Thank you Jade!!

Anyway, that is all I'll put in this blog post else, we'll be here for ages with me telling you all about my birthday! I had a lovely birthday with a nice meal in a local restaurant with Jade, that we had a lot of laughs. I couldn't have wished for a better birthday!

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post about what I got for my birthday. I had an amazing birthday, with so many nice gifts! Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

2 comments:

  1. These are all such adorable gifts! Happy [very belated] birthday! I wish you love, health and happiness 😀

    Britney Naudé
    💻 http://britneynaude.blogspot.co.za/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful! Happy Birthday! I cannot believe you have to be 17 in order to drive in the UK! You only have to be 16 to be fully licensed here, atleast in most states!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS