31 January 2019

Lydia's 2018 Favourites

Lydia's 2018 Favourites


It's almost February, January went by so quickly and where did 2018 go? Last year went by in a flash, and what better way to celebrate the year 2018 than with what I (Lydia) have been loving for the past year! From TV shows to beauty products. Without further ado, lets crack on with my favourites of the past year.

Friday Night Dinner

Photo Credit: express.co.uk

My first favourite of 2018 is a TV show called Friday Night Dinner,  I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of it. It first came out in 2011, and I first watched it in 2017 and loved it! If you haven't heard of it, it is about a jewish family who have a family dinner every Friday night. My favourite episode from all the series' has to be Series 2 episode 6, the episode where they invite Jim (Their neighbour) round for the Friday night dinner - its hilarious! Last year it came onto Netflix. So, I watched it more and loved it even more! Plus all the memes made and everyone talking about it, just made it better!

Elephant Tattoo


The second favourite of last year is my tattoo. I got this in October, and I absolutely love it. I decided to get an elephant because they are my grandmas favourite plus they are one of my favourite animals. I love my tattoo and I'm so glad I got it. The picture is just after I had it done, it's all healed now.

Shawn Mendes 'Signature' Perfume


Another 2018 favourite is this perfume, it is Shawn Mendes' first perfume 'Signature' I think I have talked about this before on here but I love it. I don't know when this first came out and Shawn does have a second one out now which I haven't tried yet, but, this is in my 2018 favourites because I think I've used it everyday the past year. I love it so much, its my go to perfume!

Ted Baker Nail Varnish 'Lilac Pink'


My next thing I've been loving over the past year is this nail varnish, although I got this for christmas in a Ted baker gift set with other beauty products from family friends, it is my new favourite nail colour recently. It is a Lilac Pink colour, and it is so pretty! This nail varnish is so good because it lasts a long time after you've put it on, plus you can get away with only one coat, which is also really good!!

Deadpool 1&2 DVD


My fifth and final favourite of 2018 are these films. I'm sure you've all heard of Deadpool, The first Deadpool came out in 2016 and I watched it for the first time last year before I saw the second one when it came out in cinemas last year. They are both really good films, if you haven't watched them before, I recommend you do! I have to say the soundtrack to these films are pretty good, they did very good song choices for both movies! 

These are my top 5 favourites of the past year, 2018 went by so quickly and I can't believe were almost in the second month of 2019! What were some of your favourites from 2018?

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS