21 February 2019

Catfish And The Bottlemen Concert

Catfish and the Bottlemen


On Tuesday, we went to a Catfish and the Bottlemen concert in Nottingham. Jade has wanted to see these for ages and they finally released a tour, so, I went with her so she had someone to go with, plus I do like most of their music. So, I thought that I would document the concert here in a blog post. (Sorry for bad picture quality)

Twin Atlantic


Like all concerts the main act had a supporting act. Catfish and the Bottlemens support act were a group called Twin Atlantic, I feel like I've heard the name, but I didn't know any of the songs that they did. They were quite good, not the best band but definitely weren't the worst - hahah! 

Catfish and the Bottlemen


Then Catfish and the Bottlemen came on, they came out to their latest song called Longshot. I have to say they were very good, even just in their first song, they sang it so well!

Catfish and the Bottlemen


This concert was like the Arctic Monkeys concert, as Catfish and the Bottlemen are a similar band to them. So, the crowd was similar to the crowd at Arctic Monkeys, only smaller, obviously being a smaller venue-haha!


Catfish and the Bottlemen

They sang most of the songs from their first album including Twice, 7 and Cocoon. They nailed them all! They are a great band to see live, they sound just like they do in their album - if not better!

Catfish and the Bottlemen


They also sang the new songs that they have released recently. Although, I didn't know all the songs, I still had a really good night and they are an amazing band too see live as they are just so good!

We had a really good night, apart from having to call the AA out for Jades car, but, whenever we go to a concert something always doesn't quite go to plan-hahah! But, if you ever have the chance to see these live, I seriously recommend you do, they were brilliant!

Thank You,

Lydia 

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 

Lydia:


Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS