12 September 2017

Lydia's August Favourites

Hello It's 2 Peas In A Pod Blog Here!



Hello Everyone! Welcome back to our blog. We hope you are having a great day! As you can see by the title today's blog post is by Lydia and is about my August favorites. So, all the things in this blog post are things that I have been loving this past month, so, let's get on with my August favorites.




So, my first favourite of this past month is these candles, I got these from B&M for £2.49. My mum and I went into B&M to get a couple of gifts for some people, I wasn't actually looking for anything but I saw these candles, and as they were Christmas candles, I was very excited. They all smell so good, and so festive! I love them, I haven't actually lit any of them yet, but I'm very excited for when I do. My favourite of the 4 is Winter Berries, it's like a classic smell of Christmas candles, but they all smell so good!





My second favourite of August is this candle holder. It's really cute, again this is from B&M for about £4. I needed a candle holder like this for a while, and when I saw it I needed it. It is so cute, and actually looks really nice, especially when there's a candle in it too! I absolutely love it!



My next favorite of last month is this movie. Now, I think Jade and I have talked about this movie a lot before! It is one of our favorite movies! Elf, is an amazing film, and I always watch it! I've already started watching Christmas films and listening to Christmas music. And Elf is my favourite Christmas film to watch. I love Buddy, the whole film just makes laugh and feel so festive!




The fourth favorite of mine is this hand sanitizer, this is a bit of a weird one I guess. But, it's in my favorites because I absolutely love it. I normally have the hand soap of this, and when I saw it I had to get it. It just smells amazing and is perfect for having at college! Bubblegum is just an amazing scent.




My fifth and final August favorite is the Zoella Catching Trinkets Jewellery Tray, it's so cute! It's perfect for a bed side table and keeping small and loose jewellery. I misplace some of my jewellery, so this is perfect, plus it looks so cute! It is on sale for £12 so it is quite pricey, it is just amazing so it is worth the money.

So, that's my August favorites! I hope you enjoyed this blog posts! And I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorites. What have you been loving in August? Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Please Share The Pea Pod Love,

Thank You,

Lydia Xx

Where To Find Us: 

Click The Usernames For Direct Links 

Blog Accounts:
Twitter: 2peasinapodblog
Email: twopeasinapodblog@gmail.com

Jade: 
Twitter:   Dewey_bear

Lydia:
Twitter:  Lydia_Greyhound 
Instagram:   LYDIA_GREYHOUND

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Zoella's trinket holder is so cute, however although I think her range is really nice it is a bit overpriced! I cant believe you're watching Elf already, I have to be well into November for that! Too Christmassy for me right now, and that says a lot because I love Christmas, just not prematurely, haha! X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hand gel looks so cute! I love your blog style! xo, Susan Greenfield

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS